1-2-1 Yoni Steam Self-care Workshop for women to learn how to support their womb/vaginal health naturally.
This workshop is where women discovering different herbal blends and remedies which have over 100 years of history in supporting women’s reproductive health. This online workshop is a pre-recorded with step to step guidance, produced by Ruth Dennison.
All attendees will be able create their own personalised Yoni Steam products, bath bombs, herbal teas and womb healing affirmations to compliment their Yoni Steam journey.
All product materials are included, please forward your address once you place your order, for your package to be sent to you.
You will also receive a little keepsake book to journal your intentions, herbal blends and your very own yoni steam secrets.
Please check receipt for the Yoni Steam Workshop video.
Women throughout history have used Yoni Steam to:
• Speed healing and tone the reproductive system after birth.
• Significantly reduce pain, bloating and exhaustion associated with menstruation.
• Decrease menstrual flow as well as reduce dark purple or brown blood at the onset or end of menses.
• Regulate irregular or absent menstrual cycles.
• Detoxify the womb and remove toxins from your body.
• Increase fertility and fluids, helps relax your vaginal canal and cervix.
• Nourishes and tonifies your uterine lining.
• Reduce uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness, uterine prolapse & endometriosis.
• Assist with the healing of a vaginal tear, episiotomy, or caesarean scar.
• Helps aid healing of hemorrhoids.
• Relieve chronic vaginal/yeast infections, BV, and works to maintain healthy odour.
• To aid emotional and physical healing from miscarriage and abortion.
• Ease symptoms of menopause including dryness or pain during intercourse.
• Release stored emotions and tap into the energy that is our creative potential.
Yoni Steam is an ancient remedy which our ancestors did, our parents grandparents did, and many still do today in Africa, Asia, Central America, Jamaica and other parts of the world.
Learn more about Yoni Steam here: https://www.121doula.co.uk/doula/what-is-yoni-steaming/
Avoid Yoni Steams if:
- You are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
- You are bleeding /d