- This course was designed to help you get breastfeeding onto the best start. You will find a mixture of text, images and video clips with answers and guidance to the top breastfeeding questions and problems.
• Benefits of breastfeeding
• Skin to skin contact and breastfeeding
• Components of breast milk
• How to breastfeed
• Breastfeeding twins or more
• Is my baby feeding well?
• Is my baby getting enough breast milk?
• Expressing your breast milk
• Increasing you milk supply
• Storing breast milk
• Breast and /or nipple pain
• Recommended breastfeeding books
• Breastfeeding websites
£50.00 Breastfeeding e-learning course.
You will receive a link to download the course PDF document in your purchase receipt email.
1-2-1 Doula & Breastfeeding Support Ltd understands that not all families may have access to breastfeeding support due to a verity of barriers, with this in mind this course is free to:
- Women with children of colour
- Ethnic minorities
- Families who earn under £16,000 per year
- Parents under the age of 21 years
If you think you fall under this category, please contact 1-2-1 Doula via the contact form or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form, to able you to receive a code for your free download.