*Please note that I am currently on a temporary break from face to face birth and postnatal support. 1-2-1 virtual support is still available. I also offer shared care with another Doula, who will be able to provide you and your family the physical face to face support, in addition to my virtually support, at no extra cost to you.
I support women and their families the way they want to be supported, taking considerations of their different cultures, traditions and personal background as every woman is unique, I tailor my role just for you.
There is growing evidence that having a doula brings various tangible benefits. From reducing intervention rates, shortening labour and improving the condition of mother and babies at birth.
What doula services I can provide for you?
I accompany you and (if applicable) your partner through the process of preparing for birth and support you during labour, birth and bonding.
• Meet with you and (if applicable) your partner at least twice before labour starts and as early in pregnancy as possible
• Discuss your priorities, any fears or concerns
• Give emotional, practical and informational support unconditionally and without judgement
• Make suggestions for labour progress
- Prenatal massage
• Introduce you to aromatherapy & essential oils for pregnancy and birth
• Share special techniques with you on how to get your baby into the best optimal position, to help you have a comfortable pregnancy and easier birth.
• Work with your birth partner to help you with relaxation, positioning and other comfort measures including massage
• I will protect your space, wipe your brow, remind you to breathe and keep hydrated during labour.
• Support you with words of encouragement
• You can phone me and email me as often as you like during pregnancy
• Help get your birthing pool set up (if you’re having a home water-birth)
• 1-2-1 Doula’s Breastfeeding e-learning course for parents included
• Support you with your first feed (breast or bottle)
• Sign-post you evidence-based information to help you make an informed choice
• Available to you 24 hours a day from 38 weeks of pregnancy (or sooner if you go into labour or if you are expecting twins or more)
• One postnatal doula visit and six weeks telephone/email support if needed after the birth.
- Optional post-birth Bengkung Belly Wrap or Yoni Steam
Fee: Starting from £1800 | Payment plans can be arranged | Don’t be shy to discuss financial circumstances with me, together we can ensure you get the support you need. Every Mother Matters!
Location: East London U.K and surrounding areas.
Other Birth Services:
- Virtual birth preparation and support from booking until 6 weeks post-birth, available Internationally | £600
- Birth preparation antenatal sessions only | £150 for 2hrs, £70 for additional hours (2 hours minimum per booking)
- Private 1-2-1 Dancehall Doula Workshop in the comfort of your home | £80 for 1hr, 6 sessions for £440
- Prenatal Massage in the comfort of your own home | £60 for 1 hour, £75 for 1.5 hour, book 5 sessions get 1 free.
If you’re looking for an experienced doula, contact Doula Ruth Dennison today.