I support women and their families the way they want to be supported, taking considerations of their different cultures, traditions and personal background as every woman is unique, I tailor my role just for you.
There is growing evidence that having a doula brings various tangible benefits. From reducing intervention rates, shortening labour and improving the condition of mother and babies at birth.
What doula services I can provide for you?
I accompany you and (if applicable) your partner through the process of preparing for birth and support you during labour, birth and bonding.
• Meet with you and (if applicable) your partner at least twice before labour starts and as early in pregnancy as possible
• Discuss your priorities, any fears or concerns
• Give emotional, practical and informational support unconditionally and without judgement
• Make suggestions for labour progress
- Prenatal massage
• Introduce you to aromatherapy & essential oils for pregnancy and birth
• Share special techniques with you on how to get your baby into the best optimal position, to help you have a comfortable pregnancy and easier birth.
• Work with your birth partner to help you with relaxation, positioning and other comfort measures including massage
• I will protect your space, wipe your brow, remind you to breathe and keep hydrated during labour.
• Support you with words of encouragement
• You can phone me and email me as often as you like during pregnancy
• Help get your birthing pool set up (if you’re having a home water-birth)
• 1-2-1 Doula’s Breastfeeding e-learning course for parents included
• Support you with your first feed (breast or bottle)
• Sign-post you evidence-based information to help you make an informed choice
• Available to you 24 hours a day from 38 weeks of pregnancy (or sooner if you go into labour or if you are expecting twins or more)
• One postnatal doula visit and six weeks telephone/email support if needed after the birth.
- Optional post-birth Bengkung Belly Wrap or Yoni Steam
Fee: Starting from £1800 | Payment plans can be arranged | Don’t be shy to discuss financial circumstances with me, together we can ensure you get the support you need. Every Mother Matters!
Location: East London U.K and surrounding areas.
Other Birth Services:
- Virtual birth preparation and support from booking until 6 weeks post-birth, available Internationally | £600
- Birth preparation antenatal sessions only | £150 for 2hrs, £70 for additional hours (2 hours minimum per booking)
- Private 1-2-1 Dancehall Doula Workshop in the comfort of your home | £80 for 1hr, 6 sessions for £440
- Prenatal Massage in the comfort of your own home | £60 for 1 hour, £75 for 1.5 hour, book 5 sessions get 1 free.
If you’re looking for an experienced doula, contact Doula Ruth Dennison today.